Monday 4 July 2016

Enjoying the morning sunshine................. the juvenile Blackbird in my garden

I had a doctors appointment this morning so instead of setting off on my early commute to work I had the chance to spend a bit of time in the garden... and the sun was shining.

The juvenile Blackbird in my garden looks like it doesn't want to leave.

I can get really close to it  (see my last post).

Still letting Dad know he wants help finding food... I've only seen the male attending it.
I'm home now after a long day... and it's raining!
Linking to Wild Bird Wednesday

10 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

still has a tiny gape left at the corner of its mouth! Looks in good condition, hope it gets to grow up!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Lovely shots

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Maybe he has grown accustom to you and will become a outdoor backyard pet offering you easy photo opportunities when he matures into his black plumage.

Modesto Viegas said...

Excellent photos!!!

mick said...

Great photos of the young Blackbird in the sunshine.

Adam Jones said...

Great pictures Andrew.

Brian King said...

Beautiful! The light is fantastic! I love the third photo.

Liz said...

Gorgeous images, Andrew! It is clear where our Blackbirds come from!

Hannah D. Hamm said...

I applaud your skill . Much thanks for shared this post .

Sugar Cookie Recipes said...

Thanks great blog